Here are some reasons why Village Residents say they chose us…. and why they stay!
Top Reasons Residents came to us:
- We wanted a well maintained area with a low cost of living.
- Sunshine was recommended to us by a friend, relative or church member.
- We like the area, the kind of quiet rural setting with lots of trees.
- It is close to many of the things we want to do. We do not have to do a lot of driving.
- Sunshine provides transportation for doctor appointments and good variety of recreational outings.
- We appreciated the low move-in cost.
- The Home, Villas and property are well kept.
- Private streets. Very little traffic.
- The Christian Environment.
- Everything is on one floor – no steps.
Top Reasons Residents stay:
- It is the best kept secret in Pasco County. (We guess that means they like the privacy.)
- Our neighbors are so friendly. Everyone helps out and looks out for each other.
- There are so many activities to choose from, plus transportation provided outings and dinners.
- One can participate as much or as little as they desire.
- We like the church affiliation. We appreciate the Christian attitude of the staff and volunteers.
- Everything is maintained for us, even the filters. Repairs are always made right away.
- We can eat in the care center whenever we desire. The all you can eat food is excellent, the cost is far less than eating out and we can bring guests.
- Safety and security. We feel that we can walk our streets at any hour without fear.
- We love the extreme low cost of living. In addition to the small maintenance fee, we pay for only our telephone and electricity.
- If we need meals while recuperating, they are delivered to us at no extra charge.
- There are many opportunities to volunteer and feel needed in the community. (We have nearly 150 volunteers who assist in a great variety of ways which gives them the satisfaction that comes from helping others and helps keep our operating costs down.)
- We have a mission at SCH to provide “Quality care in a Christian environment”. We take the mission very seriously and practice it daily.